Thursday, August 23, 2012

Getting to doing instead or worrying...

The New York Times "dot Earth" blog has a good post on positive steps one can do to tackle climate change. I'm not going to summarize since it covers a lot better than I could repost and has a link to an article that I planned to write about on why people aren't outraged or why people don't think it's a big deal.

The challenge we have is that we no longer have authorities in our cafeteria culture where we pick and choose. I always ask myself on any major issue where I hold an opinion "what would it be to change my mind on this issue." If I don't have anything, I know I'm acting on faith, but then I admit it.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM , Blogger Shane Castane said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home