Friday, November 09, 2007

Welcome "My Open Wallet" readers....

Greetings readers coming from Madame X's "My Open Wallet" blog. I hope that you spend a few minutes to look around and become convinced that wisely spending your green can be green as well.

Is it a surprise that when you don't waste that you are you also kind to the planet. If you self propel, you save money on gas, you save money on doctors and you feel better.

For those personal finance types, this blog started off as "Carfree in California" when I lost my car due to an accident. I decided to live car free and it lasted for about 8 weeks. I have a car, but now I drive less, buy less gas and have more money to save, invest and buy what I really car about. Feel free to leave comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home