Sunday, April 20, 2008

lots of reading, print to PDF and read at Convenience

The New York Times Sunday Magazine is dedicated to living more green. Nice stories, good reading, lots of reading. Too much reading. Let me simplify for this Earth Week.

1. Know truly what matters to you.
2. Focus your consumption on that.
3. Reduce all other consumption.
4. Eat less meat.
5. Drive less.
6. Repeat steps 1 - 5 as needed. We're in this for the long haul.

Oh yeah, there's good writing there. It's a bit navel gazing, but in summary Bill Nye's Interview is pleasantly efficient (like most things green!).

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM , Blogger ruchi said...

Haha! I love how you summed up the entire magazine for me! Now I don't have to read it! (Though I probably will still read parts.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home