Thursday, July 03, 2008

Time to rest....a time to free up some mindspace.

Much of our environmental crisis is the demand by "economies" to eek out more and more "efficiencies" out of whatever we are "optimizing" This includes the land as we over farm it, never giving it the chance to recover. Running factories all the time, working longer and longer days. However there is a time for rest, recovery and rejuvenation.

So as we embark on what I hope most people are receiving is a three day weekend. I'm going to be taking a break from the electronic world aside from reading the leisurely parts of the paper and an occasional email. I have a few blog posts that I'm working that have me thinking, but commitments from various sources have left little mindspace to work them out, so I'm going to free up a little space. Hope to see you Tuesday.

Happy Independence Day everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home