Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Good Day Sunshine....

This is the reason I live in California...today the weather was amazing. With the added bonus of Daylight Savings Time kicking in earlier than usual, it meant that the sun set later. So taking advantage of the atmospheric convergence I decided to ride my bike to work today. It was a little chilly with the breeze, but that which does not kill me usually means that there isn't a lot of other cars on the road.

By accident, I ended up with a completely carfree day. I was tempted to go out and have dinner impromptu with a local friend, but alas no one was around. Poor planning on my part, meant leftovers. But is also meant I keep some carbon credits for another day. I'll be the carpool driver for this weekend when I go see the Musical "Jersey Boys", so some more "carma" points coming there, and I'll need them since I'll be heading to the East Bay for some hiking fun Sunday, driving solo -- but alas if you remember my "Capitulation" post you know why. Must get more carbon credits. We'll see if my motivation holds up for biking tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home