Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'm feeling irregular.

Too much information. I'll let you be the judge. What I'm talking about is my non-car commuting experience this week. I ended up taking mass transit only one of the days. Not my 3 - 4 goal. It was tough, but what caused it was that my regular routine was broken. I either had after work dinner appointments that required me to leave right after work, or mid day appointments not easily done during the day.

The key to commuting in the suburbs is to find your schedule and keep to it. Tough in our flexible lives. I tried to mitigate by riding my bike to a brunch meeting today. I still try.

Hope that my schedule becomes more regular. Or mass transit becomes a little bigger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home