Sunday, August 05, 2007

Chhhaa Changes...

With all due respect to Mr. Bowie. A lot's been happening here at Car(bon)free, in that I'm going more car(e)free again. I've recently taken a new job, having lost my last one a few months ago. And my new gig is pretty good, they even have a person on staff who's job is ways to figure out Commute Alternatives. Some of the really cool things are free Light Rail/Bus passes for Santa Clara county, bio-diesel bus between San Francisco and the campus and great facilities for bicyclers.

I'v been at the job for two weeks and I've not driven my car 70% of the time. Riding my bike and taking light rail, for when I want to listen to some audio books.

Very cool, I'm investigating a folding bike to jet between mass transit. Anyone have any thoughts let me know. I'm looking at dahon and bike fridays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home