How's your five for footprint going?
It's been awhile since I've talked about five for footprint. The challenge to reduce your driving by one day in 20 by finding alternative means of transportation to work. I've been close, averaging about one day in 22. Not quite five, but work has been harrowing is my excuse.
Things that are making five for footprint easier:
1) Gas prices have shot up, giving more motivation to find alternative means of transportation.
2) The weather is getting warmer in many places.
3) Still got to walk off those winter pounds.
Things that are making five for footprint harder:
1) Mass Transit has had to increase fares.
2) A nervous economy is making people nervous and time sensitive.