Sunday, September 10, 2006

Negative Split...

Today I went swimming for the first time in a long time, two reasons. It's a Sunday so practice starts later and second I had a car to get there. I also had to drop off the club newsletter that I edit. It's been about a month and I've gone swimming about 4 time, done a one mile open water swim. The lack of practice has definitely impacted my upper body conditioning, but I am losing weight, still in the 186 - 188 range depending on the hour.

Has the trade off of cycling and walking, with swimming resulted in a negative split in my general health?

Miles driven: 8, carried lots of stuff for a bbq today. Semi-auspicious day today. Perhaps the last day where we could imagine our innocence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home