Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's Official...

Gosh I love this city, the main headline on the S.F. Gate Web Page (that's the web presence of the San Francisco Chronicle newspaper) is Plastic Store Bags Banned I was hoping for something more creative like "Petro Pouches Panned, Plastic Bags Banned" but that's too many characters. In their coverage, there is an editorial telling the big stores to get over it and go biodegradable. There is also a person in the street piece asking "how many bags do you have"? Lots of people use the things for doggie diapers and toilet paper. Lots of people do use it for trash bags, something I do as well. I would like to see fewer bags, the cashiers treat them like water and keep giving them to me. How many bags do you have?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home