Monday, June 02, 2008

The start of something big?

Monday's are usually really tough to start, I have to crawl out of bed an think about work. I do usually swim before heading off on the week, but today was an exception. As I left my driveway and hit the main road, what did I see? But four others riding their bikes to work the same time I was. You would have thought it was a suburban version of Critical Mass

Too bad the rest of the work day didn't go so well, maybe I peaked early this week. But a reminder in life is that survival means acknowledging the small victories so you can see the big ones.

3 Comments:

At 2:51 PM , Blogger ruchi said...

re: your post about stuff, see this.

 
At 3:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

arduous: do they dig guys who bike to work regularly? Check out the legs :)

But I must say biking shorts are a bit of a disgrace. Someone needs to design better looking biking shorts.

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Charles said...

LOL, I really should read Y! Green more often. My car gets ok gas mileage, wonder if that's enough. I shared that post with others and they said, it's about cars not bikes!

There are a lot of different biking shorts, mostly lycra under other shorts. Keeps the chaffing to a minimum.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home